Yes, well its no biggy, but I will be emerging from the kitchen to show you the fruits of my endeavours. I was born in Boscombe, where the market is being held, although it is of course the darling of Boscombe ….Pokesdown ACTUALLY.
Pokesdown is what I could term the bohemian end of Boscombe, ever since I was a little girl I was at home in Pokesdown, the antiques, the junk, the art. My cuppa tea. It will be an honour to return to my stomping ground, if only for the day, and reprazent Cakewhole in the style of a proper market stall. The glamorous Pascoe sisters will be available to serve you guiltyfree cake in style. Hek I want a tea party, its about the only party I will be having for a while, but to have a party, I need YOU. Please join me this Sat. Its opposite Pokesdown station so real easy to find. You bring a flask, I will provide the cake.
Pokesdown, Bournemouth, Dorset.
- Can you solve mystery maths equation on Boscombe wall? (bournemouthecho.co.uk)
- Help Pokesdown boutique bag national vintage award (bournemouthecho.co.uk)
- Mad for Vintage (whatkatyblogged.com)
- A bit about Boscombe (untoldboscombe.wordpress.com)
- Launch of Lyme disease centre in Hampshire (dailyecho.co.uk)